Password:

Ricordami

Password persa?

Registrati ora!

Naviga in questa discussione:   1 Utenti anonimi

Flash e Mamiya 7II

Da Svizzera -Lugano
Ciao a tutti,

ho in giro per casa un paio di vecchi flash Metz 40MZ2 che usavo con il sistema SCA sulle mie fidate Contax.

Domandona da imbranatissimo di queste cose che sono ... posso usare questi flash sulla mia Mamiya 7II con un qualche adattatore o mi devo rassegnare a seppellirli in giardino

ciao e grazie
alessio

Inviato: 6/7/2007 16:08

Tessera C.F.A.O. n°2

"il 35 mm urla, il grande formato è ... silenzio!"
Trasferisci l'intervento ad altre applicazioni Trasferisci

Re: Flash e Mamiya 7II

Da Napoli
Leggi qui:

"FLASH

This is a no-brainer. The Mamiya 7, like almost all larger format cameras, is decades behind AF 35mm SLRs here. This means you can use any flash, even flashbulbs, with it. There is no TTL mode or dedication to worry about.

For flashbulbs you only have X-sync. See the exposure recommendations for each flashbulb on the box.

I prefer any electronic flash with an A or AUTO mode. I use the tiny Nikon SB-E (20 years old and worth $30).

Simply set the flash to an auto setting that gives you enough range, and set that aperture on the camera.

For fill flash, this is really easy: set the camera to one stop less than the flash's calculator indicates. In other words, if the calculator on the flash says use f/5.6 at the film speed you are using, set the camera instead to f/8. Now use the camera's A mode. The camera will automatically adjust itself for the ambient light, and the flash will automatically adjust itself for just the right amount of fill.

To adjust the fill ratio, just change the flash's auto setting or the camera's f/stop. For less fill, set the camera two stops below what the flash indicates. For very heavy fill (using the same aperture on the camera indicated by the flash) set the camera's compensation to -1 stop, otherwise you'll have full flash exposure AND full ambient exposure adding up to a stop of overexposure unless you dial in some - compensation on the camera.

Flash Sync is 1/500, faster than any Leica or any 35mm film SLR.

Of course there is a PC sync terminal for use in the studio"

Ken Rockwell

Inviato: 6/7/2007 21:19
https://500px.com/gianlucapirro/galleries
Trasferisci l'intervento ad altre applicazioni Trasferisci

Puoi vedere le discussioni.